Friday, November 18, 2011

REVIEW : The One That Got Away - Katy Perry

 

Yes , sometimes things doesn't work out the way you want it.

Katy Perry is back after her E.T , Teenage Dreams - and the list goes on . She's pretty in this music video , real pretty :) I love her since Hot & Cold .

The lyrics are awesome , except for the beat . I don't think it suits the mood of the music video . 
I love the story line . I didn't expect the guy would died in a car crash . How do I know the guy died ? Only a fool would say he's safe and sound after the car jumps out of the cliff . Yes , expect the unexpected . 

"never planned that one day i'll be losing you"


We don't know what will happen in the future , So , tell them you love them and you care for them before it's too late . 

"so I don't have to tell that you were the one that got away"

ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment